Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"I Really Wish Master Chief Hadn't Dropped Acid"

Today was marginal. I got new headphones, bitchin' sound. I watched "Pi: Faith in Chaos" it was okay. Other than that the main source of excitement came from a rather interesting match of Halo 3. At least five people on my team had bad connection. So lag was filling the game. The game was glitching out hardcore. People were getting assassinated from the front, people were getting sticky medal for using a frag grenade. Mass hysteria. But other than that not much happened. 


Pi: Faith in Chaos Part 1
>Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
btw: (In case you couldn't tell all of the btw's are just a creative outlet) I went outside to get the mail and there was a paramedic outside of the house with the dead grass. The third time this week. The old man that lived in that house apparently had a weak heart. I over heard the paramedics when they were coming out of his house. "I say next time we get a call for this place we don't show up. He's not going to make it next time anyway." He was slowly dying and they didn't care.

No comments: