Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Attack of the 60ft Lesbian Octopus

Today was mostly a horrendous day. First period good, second period

good, third period good, fourth period good, fifth period awful. I

found out that  I now have a 51% in my 5th period. But no worries i

can make up all of my missing work for half credit. on the other side

of today I hung out at hanks and listened to Does It Offend You, Yeah?

my new favorite band. We laid down some hardcore brawl games and

beat No More Heroes.


btw: I look out my window and notice that the many flowers below

my window are in bloom. I look across the street and notice that my

neighbor's lawn is brown and has lost all hope for recovery. I look

next door and notice that my neighbor's lawn is at least nine inches

tall, perhaps it will get cut this week. The same was said last week.

How can people around me make me ashamed of where I live? How

can I allow other people make me ashamed of myself?

No comments: